The bridge between
Private Capital and Commercial Real Estate
Lending Criteria & Loan Terms
$1,000,000 - $25,000,000
Acquisition, Refinance, Bridge, Construction
Primarily 1st Deeds of Trust or Mortgages
Up to 75% (combined LTV)
Up to 100%
6 months – 24 months (shorter or longer terms are available on a case-by-case basis)
Retail, Multifamily, Office, Industrial, Medical, Mixed-Use, Hotel/Motel, Gas Stations and Convenience Stores, Self-Storage
We have over twenty years of track record with private money lending as both a broker and direct lender. Here are a few of our featured transactions.
$8,000,000 | Retail / Refinance | Torrance, CA
- Half of the property was an owner-operated bowling alley.
- Cash flow was negatively impacted due to COVID-19 and a bridge loan was needed to refinance two loans on the property.
- The West Bay loan also provided a 12 month interest reserve.
- The property was listed for sale as a redevelopment opportunity shortly after the West Bay loan closed.
$5,550,000 | Medical Office / Acquisition | Denville, NJ
- Acquisition and TI/LC financing for a vacant building in Denville, NJ
- The property was formerly a mixed-use building
- Prior to closing, the borrower had a signed lease with a non-profit healthcare provider
- The West Bay loan included a $4.8 million future funding component to convert the building into a medical office facility
$5,100,000 | Retail / Acquisition | Madera, CA
- 60,000 square foot vacant retail box in Madera, CA
- Prior to closing, the borrower had a fully executed 20 year lease with Vallarta Supermarkets
- West Bay underwrote the value of the lease and provided 100% financing for the project
- The loan included funds for acquisition, tenant improvements, leasing commissions and interest reserve
- Once the property was stabilized, the borrower paid off the West Bay loan by securing a permanent loan
Industry-Leading Customer Experiences
“West Bay was an absolute pleasure to work with! We had a complicated transaction with a very tight timeline to close, West Bay performed exceptionally well for our client and were able to close in 9 business days from start to finish – incredible!”
"We wouldn't now own the building housing our Sacramento, California outlet without West Bay Capital. Less than two weeks after first contacting West Bay Capital, our $2.5 million purchase money loan was processed and funded, and it's been a pleasure dealing with West Bay Capital's loan managers ever since. Prompt, professional, fair and reasonable. Simply, our relationship with West Bay Capital is worth every penny paid for/on our loan, and we wouldn't hesitate to borrow from West Bay Capital should we again need a fair, competent and efficient lender--a rare bird these days.”
Ornamental Iron Supply, Inc.
“The West Bay Capital team is focused, competent and extremely capable. These are qualities that we demand from our business partners. West Bay successfully closed an acquisition loan for us in three weeks with strict deadlines and no margin for error. We look forward to continuing our relationship with them on future transactions.”
Kingsbarn Realty Capital
Flexible structures and creative solutions for difficult loans
CAPITAL LENDING RESOURCES (CLR)
CLR is the exclusive originator of loans made by West Bay. Since 1994, CLR has been a full-service mortgage and finance company dedicated to originating commercial mortgage instruments.
CLR has numerous financial arrangements with banks, credit unions, insurance companies, Wall Street lenders, mortgage bankers, and other credit providers through which it arranges loans for its clients.
In addition, CLR provides private money financing for bridge and non-institutional loans, as well as other opportunistic funding needs of its clients. CLR maintains a CFL and a DRE license, is 100% owned by Messrs. McBride and Marek, and is an affiliate of West Bay Capital, LLC.
CAPITAL REAL ESTATE ADVISORS (CRA)
CRA is a full-service commercial real estate company which provides a variety of real estate related services, including brokerage (sales and leasing), investment, development, asset management, property management, and consulting.
CRA provides and supports these services on numerous property types, including: retail, office, industrial, multi-family, mobile home parks, residential tract developments, golf courses, assisted living facilities, and other special purpose properties. CRA is a division of CLR and is an affiliate of West Bay Capital, LLC.
CRA provides commercial real estate support services to West Bay Capital, LLC as needed. CRA and CLR’s personnel will provide additional support to the fund manager in the origination and underwriting process for loans funded by West Bay.
222 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 1780, El Segundo, CA 90245
Tel: 310-231-1270 x 275 (Kevin Prince)